stickman student stickman student

<....>

The animations should be smoother. There should be a normal story line. I only give 4 because the ending was pretty funny and at least you tried... Keep animating and you'll get better.

Toast Is Awesome Toast Is Awesome

Sorry, apology rock!

Lol! Great comedy! No need to improve this one. Well maybe the animation could be better, but this one is pretty good too! Keep up the good work

Genius Cop Genius Cop

Not bad...

It's pretty good at all. You just need to work on it more and thats it.

Aqlex responds:

Yeah, it was something kinda fast I just whipped up during the time I had freetime from homework (which wasn't very often). I'm going to try and put more work into future =P. Thanks for the review, though =)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

P.S.T.W.

"Press space to win" Lol it's like a movie about action rpg and only thing u need is to press the button... It's funny as hell. Keep it up!

Bloody Sunset Bloody Sunset

Something new...

This is very relative to other games of this type, but I see some new things (or I played games of this kind not enough). 10/10 and 5/5. Thank you! This shit was really interesting... I would really appreciate, if you make a sequel to this and make it longer, cuz on last level I didin't thought it's over. I want more zombie killing!!!

velgajski1 responds:

Thanks for the feedback and nice words!

Really appreciate it!

Dic Dac Doe Dic Dac Doe

too easy

I always win here and i don't like it... Higher rates when you make some more difficult game